I really dislike this new manager at my store and I was worried that I was being too quick to judge…..but then she told me she was going to a Halloween party as an “indian” and bought a war bonnet on etsy ////:
i found my senior quote
This game in two lines.
- poor person: help i need money
- rich person: why don't you sell your computer
- poor person: firstly you act as if someone is guaranteed to buy my computer. i can put it on ebay or amazon or craigslist but i'm not guaranteed to get someone who wants it and stores often don't want used shit unless they give me a shitty price for it.
- poor person: secondly computers have become a necessity rather than a luxury and you're lying to yourself severely if you say that it hasn't considering how virtually everything has to be done online nowadays from paying bills to applying for jobs.
- poor person: thirdly did you know that selling my computer will not solve all of my problems, it will only put about $80 - $250 into my pocket considering it's fucking used, it's not like i'm going to suddenly gain a steady flow of income upon selling my computer but yeah keep that smug look on your face as if "sell ur computer then" was some ingenious idea that i've never fucking thought of before